Wednesday, August 10, 2011

She The Dreamer, She The Realist: Narcissism At It's Best

You're an emotional cliffhanger
A hand against my head banger,
The definition of spoiled to the core
A constant 'what'd you do that for',
You're my continuous train of thought
A something that can't be bought,
A bundle of aggravations
Sometimes even a slight irritation,
You're a gracious mass of unknown
And always the first to throw a stone,
You're all the things I've ever wanted to see
An exact replica of who I wish I could be,
A face easily lost in the crowd
A dreamer also but not quite so loud,
A beauty unknown to most
Never letting your guard away from your post,
You're quick to let your temper flare
And you never take the time to stop and stare,
She's a story you'll never be able to read
She's a dreamer and a realist in need.

No comments:

Post a Comment